"Art exists because life is not enough."
Zaziss is the pseudonym I use online since 2013.
In real life, my name is Élisa Péron and I am a french digital artist specialized in games.
Skills & Perspectives
I wish bringing to the game industry fresh ways of thinking, exclusive morals from new journeys.
I also want to propose to players escapes from reality and deep feelings during their experience on gaming.
I am currently working as a freelancer, mostly as art direction/visual development consulting, concept artist, character designer and game artist.
I am also looking for a position, in house or remotely in a studio.
I am used to remote working but I also enjoy sharing tea with colleagues!
I really enjoy both and effective in the two ways.
I already worked on 2 indies games studios : Atomic Raccoon Studio and Arkazur Studio.
I studied 2 years at e-artsup Lyon in their « Grande École » program and 3 years at ISART digital Paris, in the game art bachelor and master’s degrees with a 2D art specialization mention.
Aside from investing my body and soul into in every projects I am working on, I am passionate about various of fields like technology, aethetics, social topics, animals, general culture (and a lot more).
99Genuine concern for visual quality
• 25 years old (1996)
• any pronouns
• Cutesy voiced growler
• Bullet Journal writer
• Horse owner & rider
• Loves die & retry and RPG games
• I have a INFP–T personnality
• I want to travel & adopt a dog
• I want to buy an ipad pro to draw on procreate in my bed
• Fitness & weight lifting > cardio
• I’m trying to be a horse riding trainer and athlete next to my job
• I’m tall
• I don’t have a good sight at all
• But I have a good smell!
• Anime stan
• Want to improve my 3D skills
• Horse blogger & nano influencer
• Proud Cintiq 24″ owner (Finally…!)
• Android & Windows user
• I love do researchs for references
• « Zebra »